My Jeweller Friend

A few days ago, I met one of my old friends, she was a beautiful girl with lovely personality. I was in a mall doing some shopping when I came across her path. We had some nice conversation in a small cafe afterward. From her words, I learned that she was starting her own jewelry business recently. She created and sold necklaces, earrings, and bracelet. She was surprised when I told him that one of my hobbies was blogging, because she was an active internet surfer as well. She loved to see jewelries online to improve her knowledge on the matter.

Have I told you that she was very talkative? Yes, she was. She told me a lot of her experience regarding jewelries on the net. The last time she browsed the net, a gorgeous bracelet, named Adriana Orsini bangle, stunned her, she said. I did not actually know what she was talking about, but to please her, I always nodded. I predicted that it was a kind of bracelet, jewelry worn around the wrist for decoration.

Before I went home, I wish her good luck and offered to help her promoting one or two products of hers (to my friends). She said thanks and promised me some commission as a reward. Well, actually I just want to get in touch with her in future :D