My First Dictionary

Hello people. My friend Ross Horsley has a very interesting blog titled My First Dictionary. When I first visited it from reddit, the title did not seem too interesting for a blog. I actually just wandered around killing time. But when I met the contents, I was so surprised. It was one of the most unique, original, and interesting idea I have ever found.

In each of his posts, Ross mention one word (sometimes more) and its usage in some simple sentences. What makes the blog nice is that the usage / examples contain unique sense of humor, definitely not for children learning new vocabularies. The sentences usually end up with a strong punchline that is unpredictable, delivering specific meaning.



Well, I don't quite understand how to explain better it actually, just go there and see it for yourself. Trust me, you've got to visit it!