How To Deal With Blogger Error Codes bX-......

Meeting the annoying bX-.... error codes? Wondering what is the cause? Want to know what can you do and how to fix it? Feel helpless and desperate? Read on, because all the information you are longing is here.

First, let’s start by the favorite: the cause and the solution: (this can be applied to all Blogger bX-... error codes that occur, with adaptation of course)

Trouble with your internet connection: imperfect transfer data might happen, and the package become not recognized by Blogger. It happens a lot in slow and unstable connections, especially wireless and 3G. I have faced some of them myself. Tips: try using different / better connections or try to do it not in busy hours.

There is something wrong in your input (codes, files, templates, etc). Tips: test by giving another input (different from the one you tried before), and see whether the same error will occur again or not.

There is some error in your browser's cache (temporary data storage). Tips: log out from Blogger then clear all private data (especially cache). Then login back and try again. Alternatively, use other browsers / computers. Reinstalling / updating old browsers are options as well.


After using the tips above, quickly use search engines to find some past records that try to solve the error code. You can browse through the search results and try the solutions mentioned there.

If your error code is new, meaning that you cannot find any records about it, click here to report it to Blogger Help Group. The expert Blogger users there will try to help you. After that, click here to report it directly to Blogger team, they will look into the matter but they will not respond. They will try to make such error will never happen again in Blogger.

You can also visit Blogger Known Issues and Blogger Status to get some background information. Though finding helpful information related to your error codes has small chance to be found, especially when it's new.

15 comments:

Darlene Pringle said...

I am trying to figure out for the past 2 months since I started my Blog, why my blog is not listed on the blogger site.
When I do a search for darlenrpringl.blogspot.com nothing comes up.
The confusion started when I had a 'one day'blog a yr ago and never used it again. However forgetting about that one.. I created a new one. which i the one I just listed. eachtime I post something it tells me, "I am signed in a the old blogger account.
In an futile attempt to delete the OLD, I forgot my password and such. Well, I finally got in and deleted the old.. (I think).. I have no traffic and no one posting now at my website and still can not find it on the web.. I have checked all of my settings and I am not hooked up to ftp so I use blogspot.com
Help???????? Crazines.. Darlene.. :{

Isaac Yassar said...

@Darlene: If you still have some problem because of your old account, go get a brand new one (sign up again). Your new blog needs time to get indexed by search engines, if you don't do search engines optimization (SEO) it can take up to 4 weeks to get indexed. Try this to fasten the process.

Mav said...

I just wanted to thank you for trying to help me with my blogging issue yesterday. While the problem is still not solved' you are one of the few that actually attempted to solve the problem.
Thanks for trying.

Isaac Yassar said...

@Mav: You're welcome. Here is a good tip: if doing something brings you trouble, don't do it. Most people who reported their problems in Blogger Help Group are getting the problems because of they want to do something.

THE JAVA group said...

i try to make a blog from free template then i copy the xml code but not work >>> bX-amagh5. Any somebody hel me?

Sang Penyamun said...

Nice Tips here bro.. ood job..

nice to visit u

Isaac Yassar said...

@The Java: If it happens every time you try to upload the template, then there must be some errors in the codes of the template. Use another template.

Tip Toe Photography said...

My blog disappeared from my account. I logged in and it said I had no blog and no profile. My blog is www.tiptoephotography.blogspot.com and I can still see it on the web. I only have one logon, but went to the page to get a tip about which email was used for this blog and I got an error code.

I have no idea what happened. Any ideas?

Isaac Yassar said...

@TTP: Who are the blog's authors, only you? If not, perhaps your author status is removed by another authors accidentally.

Sagar said...

Can anyone help me to add a NEXT Posts or Previous Posts button to my website, which is on Blogger Platform? Any help will be appreciated. My site is http://www.breakingnewsonline.net

Isaac Yassar said...

@Sagar: I thought all default Blogger templates have them. Is yours removed? Try this, but don't forget to back everything up first.

Kristin said...

Hello. I've been trying to publish a blog, but I keep getting this error: bX-mogfnv
. I've tried using 3 different browsers now, and I keep getting the same message. Please help!

Isaac Yassar said...

@Kristin: Can be your internet connection then, try from another computer (with different / better internet connection).

Ibnurusyd said...

Alhamdulillah and thank you for your tips..i try it in step 2 giving another input(change template) and now my blog its ok..thank you Mr.Yassar..

internet marketing strategies said...

let talk about the newbies they do alots of mistakes in the commenting and blogs, blogs creations. By reading your post might a bit can get some help from this
thanks