Moving Company: Humboldt

When I first heard the term Moving Company, I had no idea what its meaning was. Nonetheless, one thing that I love from the internet is that it is a great medium to learn new things. Therefore, I browsed around the website eagerly, in order to satisfy my thirst of knowledge.

After reading from http://www.humboldt.com for a while, I know that moving company was a type of company that helps people moving from one place to another. The word “moving” here refers to the activity like when people move and start a new life somewhere else. They bring all their belongings and stuff to their new apartment or house, from their old one.



Well, I really want to voice my personal opinion here: I hate moving. If I am happy living in one place, I will not move elsewhere. Adapting to new environment is sometimes not too comfortable for me. I am honestly not a type of adventurer personality, who loves going here and there. I love calm and peaceful life.

It seems that this company, Humboldt, really understands those feelings and knows that sometimes people must move their whole life. As they know that moving can be stressful and unsettling experience, they aim to make people’s moving processes become more comfortable and relaxed. This is a very good thing, especially for families with little kids, which are still fragile to changes.