Credit Card Lowdown

A few days ago, one of my friends got interested in applying for a credit card. Since I have an unlimited bandwidth internet connection, he contacted and asked me to get him some information about it. So I used Google to find some websites that has a decent amount of information on credit card application, hoping to save the page and address and give it to my friend. Then from the search results, I tried one of them: Credit Card Lowdown.



Credit Card Lowdown officially states that it is a guide to hundreds of credit cards including Visa, American Express, Discover, Mastercard and many more. It helps people find a credit card application for visa cards, cash back cards, and gas credit cards. Creditcardlowdown.com also offers deals for students, businesses, people with bad credit, and people looking for 0 apr credit cards. Good enough for my friend's need, I guessed.

One thing that surprised me was that this website is also a blog carnival host. It was quite nostalgic, as I used to be joining many carnivals in the past. Carnivals are lots of fun, and they have a positive impact toward the overall website value. The sources of the information also become varies and more bonafide.

Visitors can learn a lot of knowledge from the combination of both the guides and carnivals regarding credit cards. More information is always better.