Privacy Policy

Hi folks. This blog has been running for seven months now, and it has got some subscribers right there. Therefore, I guess this is a good time to let you know about my privacy policy. Fellas, I want you to know that I respect your privacy and your personal information (email address) is safe with me. Here are a few more details about your email subscription here:

1. I do not share, rent, or sell your personal information / email address with any party.

2. I do not send spam. I only send FeedBurner newsletter (new contents) which you are subscribing.

3. You can unsubscribe at any time from my FeedBurner subscription program. The link to unsubscribe is provided on the footer of every newsletter you receive.

4. Google FeedBurner collects only your subscription information, not your personal identifiable information (PII).

5. I use Google Analytics to learn my traffic statistic. Its tracking cookies do not collect your personal identifiable information (PII).

6. If you are unsure about anything, you can use the contact page to send me a personal message of questions, comments, or complaints.

7. This privacy policy will be updated as soon as there is any change in this blog that involves your privacy.

There you go. I hope this policy will make you rest assured subscribing to my blog.