My Unfortunate Forex Exploration

As always, money is a naturally interesting topic, and getting it from the internet is an appealing activity. Recently, I was informed about Forex (foreign exchange) stuff and how to get profit from it. It was interesting, because financial market changes constantly and if we ’play’ it right, abundant profit is not something impossible. Quite potential to be explored, I felt.

So I goggled for some free Forex training program, as I knew that many websites offer services to help people in trading currencies and stock market online. I tried one of one of those websites: easy4forex.com, which provides both real account (for professional trader), and virtual account (for beginner users). I tried to sign up for the virtual account because real trading will need real fund to do.



The sign up process seemed easy. It only required me to fill my first name, family name, email address, and the type of account I wanted. Afterward, the page loaded and tried to take me into another page where I needed to fill more details.

Unfortunately, something went wrong and before the page finished loading, I got a message:

pic.betonmarkets.com:443 uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

I did not know what kind of error it was, but as it had something to do with security, I did not dare to continue. Perhaps it's just not my luck.